Do you want me to teach you something I’ve been doing for ages now? Always wanted to beat that early morning sweet tooth? Well, then keep on reading for the simplest healthy pancakes recipe, ever.
They are nutritious, gluten, lactose free and without added sugar. Therefore, it is safe to say they are completely guilt free. And yet, that is not the most fun fact about them – the most fun is the fact that you can make them in a blink of an eye and you need only 4 ingredients.
1 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
- Blend rolled oats, baking powder, egg and banana together until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a lightly coconut-oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Be patient and wait. When the bubbles start to form, that is the right time to flip your pancakes.
- Top them with honey/agave/maple syrup, berries and nuts.
* This is a recipe that serves one portion, for two, just double the ingredients, for e.g., use 2 bananas, 2 eggs, 2 cups of rolled oats and 1/2 tsp baking powder.